December 31, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas

I helped my friend makeover her place for her first Christmas in her new apartment. Since she already had pink going on, we decided to create a pink Christmas- red and green would have clashed!

Who says Christmas has to be red and green? It's fun to be creative!
I pulled out all my pink and silver things and also had fun creating a couple things.

We set out to have the girliest Christmas ever and I think we accomplished it!

Here's the tree:


 Had some silver trees too:
Note the pink shoe ornaments on the tree!

 Closeup of tree:


Wall of love:


The mantle:



Made the pink crepe tree on the right, showed you how in my last post:



I made the wreath over the mantle- it takes some ribbon but it's easy!
All you do is tie bows over a styrofoam wreath form (I painted it pink first).

Hung this ornament from a doorway:


Loved the pink wreath and big bows in the couch area:



And here's the whole room, tah duh!


It was a girly Christmas, I loved how it turned out! 

You can't help but be happy in this room.

Hope you had a Merry Crafty Christmas too!

1 comment:

  1. I like that idea for a wreath. It'd be good for Valentine's day, too. Maybe I'll try to make one for my mom.

    ReplyDelete